Troy Donockley International Forum Forum Index
Troy Donockley International Forum
International Forum about Troy Donockley

Troy Donockley International Forum Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: end of year's news ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Troy Donockley International Forum Forum Index -> Forum Life -> News of the Forum
Previous topic :: Next topic  
The Islander
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 22 Oct - 11:46 (2009)    Post subject: end of year's news Reply with quote

Like you can see, Troy haven't a lot of news. He finished the Dark Passion Play's tour with Nightwish and now he plays with The Bad Sheperds in UK mostly ( and one show in Holland).
I'll add lot of pics soon and hope have soon more news for you =)

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 22 Oct - 11:46 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Marc M

PostPosted: Sat 31 Oct - 17:38 (2009)    Post subject: end of year's news Reply with quote

Hi,
I've got some other possibly interesting news :

Troy recently contributed to the newly reformed project Mandalaband of sound engineer/singer/keyboard player David Röhl, and involving also Wolly Wolstenholme, former keyboard player of Barclay James Harvest in their progressive era.
The new version of the band is called Mandalaband III,  Dave Röhl plans to release two records, the first one is already available.

It's a kind of symphonic "world music"... I knew the band by its name but nothing more, until I discovered this newly reformed version.  

You can listen to some whole songs on their Myspace page :

http://www.myspace.com/mandalaband3

Troy plays on the whole album, as far as I know, he plays electric guitar on the track that you can asee on video, and which is really beautiful, I might add.

We can order this  CD directly to them for a cheap priced (I've just ordered mine)
http://www.mandalaband.co.uk/home/

Their two first albums of Mandalaband dating back to 75 and 78 were rereleased by Eclectic Discs recently but seems to be out of print again already.

On another side, am I the only one experiencing some huge difficulties to see Troy's website correctly ? The frames aren't fitting, etc...
And I tried with IE8, Netscape and Opera, all three give the same awful result...
Any insight from somebody else here ?

cheers - Marc

Visit poster’s website
Jess
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 4 Nov - 06:06 (2009)    Post subject: end of year's news Reply with quote

A bit more random news: The Bad Shepherds are playing a part in this year's BBC Children In Need Appeal. They appear several times in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBsXOKvi3Ss - it's the official single for this year's appeal.

They definitely look like they're having a good time.

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:00 (2018)    Post subject: end of year's news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Troy Donockley International Forum Forum Index -> Forum Life -> News of the Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006