Troy Donockley International Forum Forum Index
Troy Donockley International Forum
International Forum about Troy Donockley

Troy Donockley International Forum Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Nick from the lovely South of... ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Troy Donockley International Forum Forum Index -> Fan's Corner -> Members
Previous topic :: Next topic  
nick63

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jul - 17:23 (2009)    Post subject: Nick from the lovely South of... Reply with quote

Salut,
My name is Nick and i live in the lovely South of the Netherlands. Wenn i drive 4 miles to the East the people talk German, wenn i drive 30 miles to the West, the people talk "Vlaams" and wenn i drive to the South i don't understand the French talking Belgiums. The North? Mmm they talk Dutch, but different as we do ;-)

Met Troy, i guess, 7 years ago, briefly, after a gig with Mostly Autumn.
We got in contact and made some fun, then he came with Iona and we were the last people who left the famous Spirit of 66 in Verviers.
Then we met on several places, but the last time is too long ago: Leeds 2006.

I run a progressive website called www.mostlypink.net and try to book some bands here in the Netherlands.
The site started with David Gilmour (Pink Floyd) and all his side projects, but wenn i met Mostly Autumn, i added my fav bands.

And oh .. i help Troy with his MySpacePage;
Arrow     www.myspace.com/troydonockley and that's where i met Myriam ;-)

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jul - 17:23 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The Islander
Admin

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jul - 17:35 (2009)    Post subject: Nick from the lovely South of... Reply with quote

Welcome here =D Hope you will have a good time with us =)

MSN
Anette_Fan

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jul - 18:49 (2009)    Post subject: Nick from the lovely South of... Reply with quote

Hi Welcome here!!!  Very Happy

Wagnawok

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jul - 19:42 (2009)    Post subject: Nick from the lovely South of... Reply with quote

Welcome here Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:59 (2018)    Post subject: Nick from the lovely South of...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Troy Donockley International Forum Forum Index -> Fan's Corner -> Members All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006